- 17/18/19-May, 36One MTB Challenge, 361km
- 28/29-Aug, UTMB – TDS, 145km
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Jip with SGOn July 18, 2019 6:05 am went 10.63 km during 01:05:32 hours climbing 156.70 meters
- Contour path - Tafelberg road with SG & TROn July 17, 2019 6:01 am went 9.13 km during 01:20:45 hours climbing 344.50 meters
- Back to the Block HouseOn July 16, 2019 6:34 am went 11.95 km during 01:56:45 hours climbing 551.10 meters
- Jip with SG
Monthly Archives: July 2018
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.
Another great event from the Wildrunner team. A really tough event just outside Stellenbosch. Amazing view and really enjoyable.