- 17/18/19-May, 36One MTB Challenge, 361km
- 28/29-Aug, UTMB – TDS, 145km
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Fernkloof meanderOn March 24, 2019 9:33 am went 11.73 km during 01:28:40 hours climbing 281.00 meters
- Wietse with the Cowell shortcuts with TR & SGOn March 23, 2019 5:35 am went 26.78 km during 02:40:01 hours climbing 356.00 meters
- Crazies meander - talking to the Addo 2019’ers...On March 21, 2019 6:02 am went 10.15 km during 00:59:30 hours climbing 156.00 meters
- Fernkloof meander
Monthly Archives: July 2018
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.
Another great event from the Wildrunner team. A really tough event just outside Stellenbosch. Amazing view and really enjoyable.