- 17/18/19-May, 36One MTB Challenge, 361km
- 28/29-Aug, UTMB – TDS, 145km
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Trying to keep up with the older wiser oneOn May 19, 2019 1:58 pm went 12.29 km during 01:29:57 hours climbing 43.00 meters
- Hampshire meander with STOn May 18, 2019 7:16 am went 37.11 km during 04:53:53 hours climbing 534.00 meters
- The coffee runOn May 16, 2019 7:28 am went 6.49 km during 00:42:21 hours climbing 151.00 meters
- Trying to keep up with the older wiser one
Monthly Archives: July 2018
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.
Another great event from the Wildrunner team. A really tough event just outside Stellenbosch. Amazing view and really enjoyable.