- 28/29-Aug, UTMB – TDS, 145km
Latest Activities (Strava)
- CMSC Crazies, last 4 with AWOn October 15, 2019 4:47 am went 10.21 km during 00:54:51 hours climbing 144.80 meters
- Fairview Goat Run with SG & TROn October 12, 2019 7:30 am went 26.26 km during 03:37:32 hours climbing 1,218.80 meters
- Contour path - no climb with BC (and AW & ID)On October 11, 2019 5:18 am went 8.85 km during 01:15:04 hours climbing 310.10 meters
- CMSC Crazies, last 4 with AW
Monthly Archives: July 2018
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.
Another great event from the Wildrunner team. A really tough event just outside Stellenbosch. Amazing view and really enjoyable.