- 2022 challenges being updated…
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Saying within 10m of TR 😜On November 30, 2023 6:01 am went 7.85 km during 00:41:40 hours climbing 53.00 meters burning 702 calories.
- Chasing SP with TROn November 28, 2023 6:00 am went 7.90 km during 00:41:37 hours climbing 53.00 meters burning 697 calories.
- Morning meander with BC, TR & RhysOn November 27, 2023 5:59 am went 7.40 km during 00:45:45 hours climbing 85.00 meters burning 664 calories.
- Saying within 10m of TR 😜
Monthly Archives: July 2018
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.
Another great event from the Wildrunner team. A really tough event just outside Stellenbosch. Amazing view and really enjoyable.