- 17/18/19-May, 36One MTB Challenge, 361km
- 28/29-Aug, UTMB – TDS, 145km
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Majik meander with BC, SG & TROn June 17, 2019 7:03 am went 12.73 km during 01:29:09 hours climbing 354.00 meters
- Venting in the Majik Forest?On June 15, 2019 1:52 pm went 18.18 km during 02:06:09 hours climbing 504.00 meters
- 5s Football StatPro|InfovestOn June 13, 2019 12:10 pm went 1.96 km during 01:04:21 hours climbing 29.00 meters
- Majik meander with BC, SG & TR
Author Archives: alundarwood
We usually think of volatility as the standard deviation of a series, e.g. price returns however while this applies to historic volatility (ex-post) what do we do when it comes to addressing expected volatility (ex-ante)? Three types of models: -local … Continue reading
My 4th CTM and a much better performance than last year. The route change via Sea Point was really appreciated (versus Mordor).
Great to be back in Greyton, some lovely running (road & trail) and awesome MTB opportunities. My first attempt at this event, must admit i did not realize it was 1000m of elevation but excellent training… A really fantastic run, … Continue reading
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).
Another amazing run around the Berg river dam. Fantastic to see lots of water flowing into the dam.