- 2022 challenges being updated…
July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Activities (Strava)
- BC reverse with BC, BS, SG & TROn July 4, 2022 6:02 am went 8.49 km during 00:48:16 hours climbing 76.50 meters burning 1,299 calories.
- Bara day with BS & SGOn July 2, 2022 6:03 am went 18.45 km during 01:53:17 hours climbing 267.20 meters burning 2,994 calories.
- 90s hill repeats with BC & SGOn June 30, 2022 6:04 am went 9.17 km during 01:01:38 hours climbing 226.50 meters burning 1,026 calories.
- BC reverse with BC, BS, SG & TR
Author Archives: alundarwood
The below is copied from the SEC website. Limits on Value-at-Risk (VaR) Any appropriate VaR methodology VaR methodology adopted should account for equity price risk, interest rate risk, credit (spread) risk, (foreign) currency risk, etc. Modelling should account for non-linear … Continue reading
We usually think of volatility as the standard deviation of a series, e.g. price returns however while this applies to historic volatility (ex-post) what do we do when it comes to addressing expected volatility (ex-ante)? Three types of models: -local … Continue reading
My 4th CTM and a much better performance than last year. The route change via Sea Point was really appreciated (versus Mordor).
Great to be back in Greyton, some lovely running (road & trail) and awesome MTB opportunities. My first attempt at this event, must admit i did not realize it was 1000m of elevation but excellent training… A really fantastic run, … Continue reading
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).