- 2022 challenges being updated…
Latest Activities (Strava)
- BC reverse with BC, BS, SG & TROn July 4, 2022 6:02 am went 8.49 km during 00:48:16 hours climbing 76.50 meters burning 1,299 calories.
- Bara day with BS & SGOn July 2, 2022 6:03 am went 18.45 km during 01:53:17 hours climbing 267.20 meters burning 2,994 calories.
- 90s hill repeats with BC & SGOn June 30, 2022 6:04 am went 9.17 km during 01:01:38 hours climbing 226.50 meters burning 1,026 calories.
- BC reverse with BC, BS, SG & TR
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Another great event and venue by the Wildrunner crowd. Paul Cluver is a multipurpose farm in the the Grabouw area. The run initially goes through the farm and then up into the Grabouw mountains. The first 8 kilometers are tough … Continue reading
On Saturday the 12th of July I participated in the Bastille Day trail run at the Berg river dam in Franschhoek. This year was my third outing, and for the first time the sun shone from the start … Continue reading
Choosing a list of red wine favourite’s is a challenge, apart from the various cultivars and blends there is just such a fantastic selection originating from the Western Cape. Price can also be a scary consideration (the below list ranges … Continue reading