- 2022 challenges being updated…
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕On November 27, 2022 9:40 am went 3.06 km during 00:45:41 hours climbing 86.00 meters burning 318 calories.
- UTCT PT55 On November 25, 2022 7:00 am went 55.46 km during 09:35:20 hours climbing 2,711.00 meters burning 6,984 calories.
- Walk with the pups 🐕🐕On November 23, 2022 8:16 am went 4.73 km during 01:00:56 hours climbing 187.00 meters burning 446 calories.
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Another great event and venue by the Wildrunner crowd. Paul Cluver is a multipurpose farm in the the Grabouw area. The run initially goes through the farm and then up into the Grabouw mountains. The first 8 kilometers are tough … Continue reading
On Saturday the 12th of July I participated in the Bastille Day trail run at the Berg river dam in Franschhoek. This year was my third outing, and for the first time the sun shone from the start … Continue reading
Choosing a list of red wine favourite’s is a challenge, apart from the various cultivars and blends there is just such a fantastic selection originating from the Western Cape. Price can also be a scary consideration (the below list ranges … Continue reading