- 2022 challenges being updated…
November 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕On November 27, 2022 9:40 am went 3.06 km during 00:45:41 hours climbing 86.00 meters burning 318 calories.
- UTCT PT55 On November 25, 2022 7:00 am went 55.46 km during 09:35:20 hours climbing 2,711.00 meters burning 6,984 calories.
- Walk with the pups 🐕🐕On November 23, 2022 8:16 am went 4.73 km during 01:00:56 hours climbing 187.00 meters burning 446 calories.
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕
Author Archives: alundarwood
The below is copied from the SEC website. Limits on Value-at-Risk (VaR) Any appropriate VaR methodology VaR methodology adopted should account for equity price risk, interest rate risk, credit (spread) risk, (foreign) currency risk, etc. Modelling should account for non-linear … Continue reading
We usually think of volatility as the standard deviation of a series, e.g. price returns however while this applies to historic volatility (ex-post) what do we do when it comes to addressing expected volatility (ex-ante)? Three types of models: -local … Continue reading
My 4th CTM and a much better performance than last year. The route change via Sea Point was really appreciated (versus Mordor).
Great to be back in Greyton, some lovely running (road & trail) and awesome MTB opportunities. My first attempt at this event, must admit i did not realize it was 1000m of elevation but excellent training… A really fantastic run, … Continue reading
A wonderful run around Hout Bay, it took Steven and myself 8hours to cover the 40km ~ so not an easy run (more like a walk).