- 2022 challenges being updated…
Latest Activities (Strava)
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕On November 27, 2022 9:40 am went 3.06 km during 00:45:41 hours climbing 86.00 meters burning 318 calories.
- UTCT PT55 On November 25, 2022 7:00 am went 55.46 km during 09:35:20 hours climbing 2,711.00 meters burning 6,984 calories.
- Walk with the pups 🐕🐕On November 23, 2022 8:16 am went 4.73 km during 01:00:56 hours climbing 187.00 meters burning 446 calories.
- Morning Walk with Bev & 🐕🐕
Monthly Archives: June 2014
On Saturday the 21st June I did the 15km option of the New Balance Multisport Club’s (NBMC) Dudley trail run, held at Diemersdal wine estate outside Durbanville. The run is named after the first running coach at NBMC who passed … Continue reading
It might be winter but having a great white wine from the Cape is always worth it. Below are some of my favourite sauvignon blanc’s from the Western Cape (in no particular order) : Nitida ‘Club Select’ (Durbanville) Hillcrest (Durbanville) … Continue reading